5.10.2004

New Scoot

Get this, I finally purchased a motorcycle. I have wanted one for some time, but they were always out of reach. Busy saving for other goals, (ex)wife, children etc... But now I finally have it. In the beginning of April I purchased a 2004 Kawasaki KLR 650. Long considered the the SUV of motorcycles without the sticker shock associated with it's kindred such as BMW or KTM. Not that I don't drool everytime I see one of those bike cruise by.

Why the KLR 650. It suits me, I like toys/tools that can do more than one thing well. Helps to justify the purchase as well. I figure it is slow enough you won't see me blasting past you at 100+ MPH I like the idea of using the same bike to get to work with a smile on my face and being able to pack it up and go camping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home